Office Tab Enterprise 14.50 Multilingual
Office Tab Enterprise 14.50 Multilingual
With Microsoft Office, you can not view and edit multiple files within a single tabbed window. Office Tab changes this by introducing a tabbed user interface - as seen in web browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer new versions and Firefox. It brings the tabbed interface to Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365 (include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Project and Visio). The Microsoft Office programs that Office Tab Enterprise Edition works with are: • Tabs for Word • Tabs for Excel • Tabs for PowerPoint • Tabs for Publisher • Tabs for Access (Note: no tabs for Access 2003) • Tabs for Project • Tabs for Visio
Features Office Tab Enterprise Edition:
• Saving all files in one click. The key benefit of Office Tab is that you can save time by consolidating your activities! For example, if you have multiple files open, you don't need to save and close them individually in order to save them, just click the "Save All" button from the context menu and all your files will be saved. Want to close all open files? Just select "Close All" and all your files will be closed.
• Manage documents in groups. In Office Tab, you can add a saved Microsoft Office file to a group. You can quickly open a group of documents, such as a group of Excel files.
• Easy file renaming.You may choose not to open the Save As dialog box to rename the file. Just click the "Rename" button in the context menu on the tab and enter a new file name. If you want to save the file in a different folder, select "Save As" from the context menu.
• Display full file name. If the file name is long, the Windows taskbar usually only displays a small part of it, which is often a problem. However, with Office Tab installed, you will be able to see the full filename in the tab bar, no matter how long it is.
• Functional context menu.Right-click on a tab or tab bar to access the tab's context menu. Office Tab also combines some of the common elements of Microsoft Office commands, allowing you to access those commands much faster.
• Ease of use. The tabbed interface allows you to open multiple documents in a single window. Description taken from сwer.ws. Each document appears in a new tab in one window (not a new window) and all these documents are available with one click. This feature improves your productivity when working with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Access, and Visio).
• Low resource intensity.Office Tab is built on top of the standard Microsoft Office Add-In Technology package. Therefore, Office Tab does not affect the performance of standard Microsoft Office.
• Moving tabs. Tabs can be easily moved using the drag and drop feature. You can switch between tabs with the mouse or a tab by pressing Alt+N (N is the tab numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.)).
• Personalization of tabs. The colors of the tabs and tab bar can be customized. There are 11 styles for you to choose from.
Save All in One Click
A key advantage of Office Tab is that you can save time by consolidating your actions! For example, if you've opened multiple files, you don't have to save and close them individually; just click "Save All" from the Context menu and all your files are saved. Want to close all opened files? Simply select "Close All" and all your files will be closed.
Manage Documents in Groups details
In Office Tab, you can add a saved Microsoft Office file to a group. You can quickly open a group of documents or a group of Excel files and so on. With this Favorites Group feature, you can apply the following operations to a group of documents in Microsoft Office applications easily
You don't have to open the "Save As" dialog to rename a file. Just click "Rename" on the Context Menu in the tab and enter the new file name—it's that simple! If you want to save the file in another folder, select "Save As" from the Context Menu.
Displays Full File Name
If a file name is long, typically, the Windows taskbar displays only a small part of it, which is often a problem. However, with Office Tab installed, you will be able to see the entire file name on the Tab Bar, no matter how long it is.
Useful Context Menu
Right-click on a tab or Tab Bar to access the tab/tab bar context menu. Office Tab also combines some common command items in Microsoft Office, letting you access those items more quickly.
The tabbed interface allows you to open multiple documents in a single window. Each document appears as a new tab within the window (not a new window) and can be accessed with one click. This feature improves your efficiency when working with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Access and Visio).
Office Tab is based on the standard Microsoft Office Add-in Technology. It does not impact the performance of the standard application and has an extremely small file size.
Tabs can be moved easily by dragging. You can switch between tabs using the mouse or you can activate a tab by pressing Alt + N (“N” being the tab order "1, 2, 3…").
Customize Tab Appearance
The colors of the tabs and the Tab Bar are customizable. There are 11 styles for you to choose from. Within each style, the font style and the name of each tab can be changed to suit your preference (to apply these changes, you will need to close and restart Microsoft Office).
Only for V.I.P
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.