WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6 | 8 Mb
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
What's new in 11.6?
- Fixed: Child objects get horizontal offset when dragging a floating layer outside the viewport.
- Fixed: Issues with links in Blog/Article text editor.
- Improved: When something goes wrong during Local publish, the application will now displays a system error message instead of silently failing.
- Improved: Implemented workaround for issue with Symbols under Windows 10 (anniversary update)
- Improved: Increased the maximum number of extensions to 250 (instead of 200). Note that this functionality is experimental! The actual number of maximum extensions is system related because Windows can only load a limited number of DLLs per process.
- New feature: Now includes FontAwesome 4.7 with 41 new icons.
Only for V.I.P
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.