Sencha Architect 4.0
Sencha Architect 4.0 | 1.55 Gb
The ultimate visual app builder for developing cross-platform HTML5 applications on desktop and mobile devices. Architect empowers your team to build HTML5 applications using drag-and-drop features, so you spend less time on manual coding and your application code is optimized for high performance. Architect saves developers time by removing the need to type most boilerplate code. Automatic code generation accelerates the development of both desktop and mobile applications. Simply altering properties and configurations of any Ext JS UI component in a WYSIWYG window eliminates the human error that often occurs with manual coding. Architect is available as part of Ext JS Pro and Premium packages.
Visual Application Builder
A Visual Application Builder helps you create applications with Ext JS in an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop environment. Every Ext JS component is available for use in your application. The tool also lets you see what your users will see as you are building your application.
Architect - Ext JS Premium Components
Ext JS premium components – D3, Calendar, Pivot Grid, and Exporter – are available for both Modern and Classic toolkits. You can easily drag and drop premium components on the Architect design pane and quickly build sophisticated web applications.
Architect User Extensions
Easily add custom components to the list of available framework components. You can build your own framework extensions, or choose one of the many useful extensions from the Sencha community. Extensions can be added to Architect for repeated use.
Architect enables you to import themes that you create with Themer. Customized themes or modifications you make to the pre-packaged themes can be applied to your applications, so they match the look and feel of your organization’s brand.
Sencha Cmd Integration
Architect is fully integrated with Cmd, which makes it easy to build applications for web deployment or package them for native deployment via all major app stores. Cmd integration automates many tasks associated with Ext JS app development, including production build creation and code minification.
What's New in Version 4.0.0:
• Added Ext JS 6.2.0
• Utilized Cmd 6.2.0
• Added Ext JS 5.1.3
• Application container updated to Electron 1.2.3
• Ability to import theme from Themer
• Added Tree list component
• Added Modern Grid component with plugins
• Supported spreadsheet selection model in Grid
• Supported Clipboard plugin in Grid
• Added new Quick Start, Dashboard and Login project templates
• Fixed license activation for usernames containing unicode chars
• Added missing Triton variables
• Added missing Triton UI theme group
• Added info message when Cmd cannot start
• Added chart interactions
• Fixed CDN urls of theme packages
• Set Triton as default theme
• Removed error message and allow TreeStore automatically use TreeModel
• Improved logging into Output tab
• Fixed adding functions to Draw Container
• Set project unsaved when any resource is removed
• Added angleField to Pie chart
• Fixed signature of renderer method of Axis, Axis3D and Series classes
• Allow opening system file explorer from log tab
• Fixed doc urls to address Ext JS 6
• Fixed type of Ext.layout.container.Border.split config
• Fixed cursors in Sencha Architect
• Fixed type of Ext.panel.Tool.type config
• Added explaining note to the publish window
• Added defaultMargins config to HBox and VBox classes
• Allow set object type of Ext.grid.filters.filter.Base.value config
• Displayed default Cmd path in dependencies window
• Fixed rootProperty config of JSON reader
• Fixed columns being moved to items section after columns reordering
• Added missing configs of data model validators
• Allow set function type of Ext.data.field.Field.mapping config
• Offer data field from linked store in angleField config of Pie3D and Gauge series
• Fixed application preview in multi-application workspace environment
• Fixed setting of the config to default value in linked instance
• License activation does not require Sencha Forum id
• The default path of Cmd asset changed from
• Cmd runs preview and service on random free port instead of default 1841 and 1842
• Removed Touch framework
• Removed BlackBerry theme and Quick themes
• Removed Appurify
• Project Inspector is on the left side by default
• A black window is shown. The workaround is to run SA from command line with --disable-gpu switch.
• Auto-update on 32bit platforms (Windows and Linux) is not supported. Download the new installer from sencha support.
• Creation of custom UIs in modern toolkit has been disabled till next release.
• Import of Ext-less xda archive made in SA 4 fails. The workaround is to create archive with Ext JS framework included.
• Using Google Map component in modern toolkit produce error during the build. The workaround is to add "google" into requires array in app.json.
Only for V.I.P
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.