SQLDBDiff is a powerful and intuitive tool that compares the schema and the data of SQL Server databases. SQLDBDiff supports SQL Server Version 2005 to 2019, SQL Azure and SQL on Linux. SQLDBDiffConsole.exe is the console version of SQLDBDiff, the line command has the following syntax :
SQLDBDiffConsole ServerName1 DBName1 User1 Password1 AuthWin1 ServerName2 DBName2 User2 Password2 AuthWin2 [OutputFile.txt]
SQLDBDiff Freeware version is completely free without any evaluation period, this is my small contribution to SQL Server community.
By Ordering SQLDBDiff Shareware version, you'll get access to more advanced features, free upcoming updates and technical support by e-mail
Tables and columns (with the possibility to respect or not columns order);
Views (including their indexes and triggers);
User defined functions;
PK and Indexes (with the possibility to include or not statistic indexes);
User Defined Data Type & User Defined Table Type
System versioning (Temporal type)
User and Roles;
SQL Server properties.
- Generate schema synchronization scripts.
- Generate a schema difference report.
- Search an object by its name or content (text).
- Compare many databases to the same master database in one step. With SQLDBDiff you cannot only compare two databases, but many databases to the same master database, you can save the list in XML file and avoid manual input.
- Compare databases contents With SQLDBDiff you can compare tables even if they have different schemas or the primary key is missing. You can choose grid mode or text mode, in this last case you can:
Select columns to be compared;
Define a maximum of rows;
Add WHERE or ORDER BY clause.
- Generate data synchronization scripts.
- Export database schema in flat file so you can import in your version-control software
Only for V.I.P
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.