AlphaControls v8.53 Stable released (Delphi & C++ Builder)
AlphaControls v8.53 Stable released (Delphi & C++ Builder) | 9.5 Mb
AlphaControls - a set of common and some unique components that support skins (AlphaSkins), as well as having some additional features. All skin elements can have their own properties for advanced drawing the gradient, realistic framework, semi-transparent and blurry shadows. Graphics functions produce all the calculations and drawing in real-time. Added property BoundLabel for editing elements. Handled various mouse events, which gives some additional features components. Manager prompts controls the tips in the application and gives them a beautiful view with a lot of settings that can be changed by a special designer. Analogs of standard components provide all the functionality and add a lot of new solutions to improve software quality and their appearance.
* Fixed error in the TsTreeView under Delphi 5
* Solved issue with changing of magnifier size by Width and Height properties
* Improved switching between skinned forms under Win XP
* Solved problem with columns dragging in the TsListView
* Solved problem with clicking oo Close button in system dialogs
* Solved issue in using of the ShowHint procedure
* Improved refreshing of the TsNoteBook in design-time
* Solved issue with support of TWebBrowser under latest RAD Studio versions
* Improved filtering of input in SpinEdits
Only for V.I.P
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.