VectorDraw Developer Framework v8
VectorDraw Developer Framework v8
VectorDraw Developer Framework (VDF) is a graphics engine-library that can be used from developers in order to visualize their applications. With the functionality provided, our customers can easily create, edit, manage, export, import and print 2d and 3d drawings - graphic files. A powerful format used by VDF named VDML (and VDCL same as VDML but compressed) XML based that supports custom objects and is not depended from the component's version. The library also supports for import-export several vector and raster formats including native PDF and SVG export.
The version 6 engine is written from the scratch and is completely new. The geometric algorithms are re-written giving better and faster results. The whole component is in managed .NET 2005 C# code and also a ActiveX component is produced that works as a wrapper to the .NET component for backward compatibility for older development platforms like VisualBasic 6.0 and Delphi.
Benefits and Requirements
• You may incorporate the VectorDraw Developer Framework (VDF) libraries in products which are sold or distributed inside or outside your organization (commercial use) as long as you are a VDF Annual Software Agreement subscriber.
• Get Support from the VectorDraw Support Team as long as you are a subscriber.
• You execute and return to the VectorDraw a signed VectorDraw Developer Framework Annual agreement.
• Your agreement is accepted by the VectorDraw corporation.
• You make a timely payment of a one-time enrollment fee and first-year membership for the licenses that you need.
• After the first year, you make timely payment of your annual membership dues for the license(s) you have, with each payment due on the year anniversary of your membership agreement.
• Download the VDF Annual Software Agreement, fill it out, sign it and either fax it to us at +30 210 9739159, or mail it to us at the address listed on this page.
• Purchase new license(s).
• Since you purchase a VDF license means that you have agreed to our mutual agreement contract. Sending/recieving a signed copy is just for your reference.
• As soon as you agree to the terms and conditions of the VDF Annual Software Agreement and we receive your payment, we will provide you with access to our libraries. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of the VDF Annual Software Agreement or we havent received the payment from you, you will not be able to access our software libraries.
A quick summary of the VectorDraw Developer Framework Agreement
VectorDraw Developer Framework users should sign the VectorDraw Developer Framework (aka VDF) Annual Software Agreement and agree to the following (consider this as a summary of the VDF Agreement contract)
• The license(s) is per machine which means that if 5 programmers are going to work with VDF then you need 5 licenses, see the price list.
• The license(s) allows you to use the tool for an annual period by the date of the bank receipt of full disharge of the fees . If you wish to extend the licence(s) for another year you must renew your license(s).
• If you don't renew your license(s) you do not have the right anymore to use either to sell applications using/based/created on the VDF libraries.
• If you don't renew your license(s) and want to use VDF again later you will have to buy it from the scratch.
• During the annual duration you will get all major and minor upgrades of the VDF libraries and also support from our support team.
• You shouldn't use VDF libraries to develop a library or component. VDF can be used only in applications or in company internal use only libraries.If you want to create a library please contact our sales department.
• You should provide to the firstname.lastname@example.org a valid e-mail address in order to be reminded for any upgrade release or expiration of your contract.
• Any custom developing for your company can be arranged as a different contract between your company and VectorDraw.
• The license(s) must be purchased by the legal entity that will create (internally or through an individual software developer) an application based and/or including the Tool, that subsequently will sell to end-users.
• If our company closes as stated in our VDF Agreement then you are entitled to get the VDF source code in order to use it in your application.
Only for V.I.P
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.