Acoustica Premium Edition 7.0.29
Acoustica Premium Edition 7.0.29
Acoustica Premium extends the the standard version of the full-featured audio editor Acoustica with support for multichannel audio formats such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround. Additionally, the integrated CD burner in Acoustica Premium provides precise control over the details of audio CD productions, such as pause lengths, index markers and CD-TEXT fields.
Acoustica is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and gives access to a large set of powerful tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Ultimate Audio Quality
Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the complete set of professional tools from our StudioClean VST and DirectX plug-in suite.
High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb, convolution reverb, chorus and flanger.
The Premium Edition contains all the effects from our StudioNecessities VST and DirectX plug-in suite.
Modify tempo and key of your recordings independantly using the time stretching and transpose tools. The Premium Edition contains time and pitch modification algorithms from our StudioTime DirectX plug-in suite that ensure a nearly artifact free processing.
Effect Chains and Plug-In Support
You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use. VST and DirectX plug-in support allows you to access a vast number of both free and commercial third party audio processing plug-ins directly from Acoustica.
Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis. Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
Whats New in version 7.0.29 :
* Added: Multi-lingual support. Currently avaiable localizations are English (US) and German (DE)
* Added: File playback in Media File Browser
* Fixed: Memory leaks in FlacDecoder
* Fixed: Memory leaks in FlacEncoder
* Fixed: Memory leaks in OggVorbisDecoder
* Fixed: Looping not working when previewing in "Fade" tool
* Fixed: Looping not working when previewing in "Volume Curve" tool
* Fixed: Time-frequency selections aren't played in loop (silence after first play)
* Fixed: Latency compensation not working properly in Batch Processor
* Added: "View all vertically" command and renamed "View all" to "View all horizontally"
* Fixed: Retouch tool shifts anchors after selection
* Improved: Expand the hit test rectangle for the exit buttons in the document tabs
* Improved: Expand amplitude range in signal generator
* Fixed: Click and hold vertical scrolling in spectral editing mode with logarithmic view fails
* Fixed (Mac only): Incorrectly displayed Unicode file names (precomposed unicode conversion)
* Fixed: True peak and sample peak normalization disregard negative peaks
* Fixed: Processing MP3 files in Batch Processor with two-pass tools such as Normalize or DC offset correction resulted in zero signal files
* Fixed: Remove multitrack session commands with no effect: moveCursorToSelectionBegin, moveCursorToSelectionEnd, viewSelection, playLooped, editClips
* Fixed: Scaling issue in spectrum analysis tools resulting in read-outs being 6 dB too low
Only for V.I.P
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.