CSI Bridge 2014 version 16.0.0
CSI Bridge 2014 version 16.0.0 | 377 Mb
Computers and Structures, Inc. released CSiBridge 2014 v16.0.0, the newest version of offers besides bugs fixes: powerful parametric design of concrete and steel bridges and memory capacity of the graphical user interface has been increased to handle larger models.
Modeling, analysis and design of bridge structures have been integrated into CSiBridge to create the ultimate in computerized engineering tools. The ease with which all of these tasks can be accomplished makes CSiBridge the most versatile and productive software program available on the market today.
Using CSiBridge, engineers can easily define complex bridge geometries, boundary conditions and load cases. The bridge models are defined parametrically, using terms that are familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, abutments, bents, hinges and post-tensioning. The software creates spine, shell or solid object models that update automatically as the bridge definition parameters are changed.
Significant enhancements included in CSiBridge 2014 v16.0.0, besides bug fixes:
- The memory capacity of the graphical user interface has been increased to handle larger models.
- A new link property has been added to model triple pendulum isolators (bearings).
- A new frame section property type has been added to model hybrid built-up steel U-girders.
- Tendons can now be used to model straight external tendons.
- New built-in materials have been added for ASTM A709 (steel) and ASTM A772 (tendon).
- The precast I-girder deck section now permits the use of nonprismatic girders and staggered diaphragms.
- A new bridge section type has been added to represent composite steel U-girder superstructure sections.
- Superstructure design has been added for the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 6th Edition, 2012.
- Steel superstructure design has been added for Eurocode EN 1994-2.
- Steel superstructure design has been added for the Canadian CAN/CSA- S6-06 code.
- Concrete superstructure design has been added for the India Roads Congress IRC:112-2011 code.
- U-section steel-girder composite bridge superstructure design has been added for AASHTO LRFD 2007 and 2012.
- Automated bridge seismic design is now available for steel columns.
- Automated bridge seismic design is now available for bridges crossing fault-rupture zones according to Caltrans Memo to Designers 20-8.
http://www.ddlstorage.com/uhr3i3gwzcrt/14160.rar.htm http://ul.to/twtz2c9l http://rapidgator.net/file/5ffd350ed932ddb42a978bcb01f07c46/14160.rar.html