16 Software Breevy 3.29
16 Software Breevy 3.29 | 11 Mb
Breevy is a text expander for Windows that helps you type faster and more accurately by allowing you to abbreviate long words and phrases -- saving you time and money. Simply define an abbreviation for a longer piece of text, like eml for JohnDoeatemail.com. Then, in the future, instead of typing that longer piece of text, type the abbreviation you associated with that text in any application, and Breevy will automatically replace it for you, instantly. Think of how much time you'll save!
Is it easy to use? Yes! All you have to do is:
- Think of a word or phrase that you often type or find cumbersome to type or remember -- your address, an e-mail signature, a complex word, etc.
- Tell Breevy the abbreviation that you'd rather type in place of that word or phrase -- such as aad or ijt.
- Whenever you'd like to type the entire word or phrase, instead type the abbreviation you made for it and Breevy will automatically and instantly replace it for you with its corresponding word, phrase, or boilerplate.
Breevy is extremely fast, easy to use, can replace your typed abbreviations in any application, is unobtrusive, has lots of cool features (including Dropbox sync support), can import and sync with your TextExpander snippets, and will start increasing your productivity within the first five minutes you use it. Try it... we know you'll love it.
Can I use my TextExpander Snippets with Breevy?
- Absolutely. Breevy has the ability to import your TextExpander snippets as well as sync with them via Dropbox (both ways), so even if you're away from your Mac and are using Windows -- perhaps you're at work, or you own a Windows PC in addition to a Mac -- you can still use your snippets.
- Importing and/or enabling Dropbox sync is easy, and takes just minutes. After that, you can start using your existing TextExpander snippets on Windows with Breevy immediately.
Instant access to your favorite applications and websites.
Breevy can also launch applications, websites, files, and folders for you.
The process is as simple as defining an abbreviation for a word or a phrase. Choose the application, website, file, or folder you'd like to launch, define an abbreviation for it, and then Breevy will launch it for you whenever and wherever you type the abbreviation:
- Launch Wordpad by typing wp
- Launch Firefox by typing ff
- Visit Google.com by typing gg
- Open the My Documents folder by typing md
Use the same abbreviations on all of your computers.
Breevy includes Dropbox sync support, which means if you have more than one computer with Breevy installed, you won't have to worry about manually making sure all of those computers are using the same abbreviations -- Breevy will do that for you automatically.
Perfect for... you.
Anyone who uses a keyboard will benefit from using Breevy, including:
- Help desk agents and customer service agents.
- Medical transcriptionists and legal transcriptionists.
- Those suffering from Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) / carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Chronic misspellers.
- Authors, bloggers, programmers, forum junkies...
Huge Mirror for V.I.P Members
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.