WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.3.0
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.3.0
WYSIWYG Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages.WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed.
Now available: WYSIWYG Web Builder!
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag & Drop!
• One Click Publishing" No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
- Fixed: Issue with background image in panel layer set to floating.
- Improved: CSS Menu item stretching.
- Improved: Minor changes in the logic of 'not equal to (choice)' in Conditions.
- Improved: Retain Publish window size between sessions.
- Improved: Added support for using Toasts on master pages.
- Improved: Added 'Delete' command to Object Manager's context menu.
- Improved: Global Replace can now change text in the Menu Name (Properties->General)
- Improved: Implemented Direct2D rendering in Mobile Theme Manager.
- Improved: Updated News Feed Ticker Facebook script to latest API version.
- Improved: For fancyboxv3, the lightbox.ini will now be loaded from the system folder.
- Improved: When using the CMS View in a layout grid/flexbox and overflow is set to 'none', the height will be automatic based on the content.
- Improved: WWB editor for CMS is now flexible.
- Improved: All CMS plugins input fields have been redesigned to be full width (100%) for responsive layouts.
- Improved: reCAPTCHA v1 in CMS plugins has been replaced with reCAPTCHA v2.
- Improved: optimized HTML output of text object for
output format (fewer color attributes).
- Improved: Spinner arrow functionality in layout grid.
- Improved: Implemented responsive height for Progressbar.
- Improved: Implemented responsive margin for Accordion, Datepicker, Dialog, Spinner, Slider, Tabs and Themable button.
- New feature: Added 'Auto complete' property to 'Text Area' and 'Combobox'.
- New feature: Added 'Full width' property to Spinner and Slider. For use with layout grids.
- New feature: Added 'Enable Responsive Fonts' option to CMS View. This makes the default font size, font-family and text color responsive.
- New feature: Added 'space-evenly' option to 'Justify Content' in flex container and flex grid. Distribute items evenly. Items have equal space around them.
- Upgraded to PHP Mailer version 6.1.4 with the latest security patches.
Only for V.I.P