HTML Compiler 2017.7
HTML Compiler 2017.7 | 9 Mb
HTML Compiler is a program for Microsoft Windows(tm) that allows you to put an entire HTML application (including HTML, CSS, jаvascript, Images, etc.) into an standalone Windows application which can be executed like any other Windows application.
HTML Compiler allows you to customize the resulted executable file by changing their icon and establishing several other options. For example, you can allow or disallow the possibility of print the HTML pages, allow or disallow the text selection and many, many more. Also you can specify certain file types to be extracted or automatically executed.
With HTML Compiler and the power of web technologies (HTML, CSS, jаvascript, Images, etc.), you can create standalone executable applications for Mcft Windows(tm) including Utilities, Help Files, Interactive e-books, Presentations, Tutorials, Kiosks, CD interfaces, Educational games, Sales/promotional materials, Tests and quizzes, and more...
Main program features
- HTML Compiler produce standalone executables
- Command Line version for batch compilations
- Your app files are never extracted to the PC
- Unicode support for both file names and contents
- Your HTML code can to interact with your application
- HTML Compiler is multilanguage and support themes
- Your executables also support dozens of themes too
- Password protected applications if you wanted
- External jаvascript to interact with your publication
- Your publications are completely royalty free
- Allows compress, protect and sign applications
What's new in HTML Compiler 2017.7 (04/24/2017) :
Replace the old DecSoft's graphics (product's icon and more) with the new graphics for the DecSoft's software, as well other minor fixes, changes and enhancements.
Only for V.I.P
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.